You have no items in your shopping cart
BETTER THAN CRUTCHES – Why use arm crutches when a leg crutch works so much better. Allows hands free / pain free mobility for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. Easy to learn and use. Read more..
Safe, stable, economical and easy to use, the iWALK2.0 is the obvious choice over conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands free, pain free lives during their rehabilitation.
It’s a clinically proven, FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical device.
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
1) Before your injury, could you fluidly walk up and down stairs at a normal pace, without using a hand rail?
2) Can you balance on one leg for at least 30 seconds?
If yes to both, then you have the physical capabilities to use the iWALK2.0. Before you buy, check the Who Can Use It tab for all qualifications.
Typical injuries that are indicated for iWALK2.0 include Achilles tendon rupture, sprained ankle, broken ankle, bunion, jones fracture, metatarsal fractures, broken foot and all other lower leg, non-weight bearing injuries.
Features and Benefits:
• Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
• Regain your independence
• Tool free, intuitive adjustments
• One size fits from 4’10” to 6’6″ (see sizing information for details)
• Take on or off in seconds
• Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
• Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
• Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
• Comfortable for long term use
• Keeps your injury partially elevated
• Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
• Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
• Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
• Clinically proven